The Mayor and Council started a tradition awhile back where each month they choose a local individual, business or community group to honor for going above and beyond to help make Princeton the special place that it is.
Past awardees include:
- June 25, 2018-Jon Durbin, Princeton Little League
- June 11, 2018-Jon Lambert, Princeton Record Exchange
- May 7, 2018-Mildred Trotman
- March 12, 2018-Ross Wishnick, Send Hunger Packing Program
- March 12, 2018-Anthony Simone, New Jersey Recreation & Parks Association(NJRPA) Employee of the year for 2017
- January 22, 2018-SAVE A Friend to Homeless Animals-Heather Achenbach, Executive Director