Princeton Parking Study
Princeton officials have launched a parking study to develop new solutions to its downtown parking and circulation with the goal of maintaining the economic diversity, vibrancy, quality of life and character of the town. Nelson/Nygaard Consulting Associates, Inc., a transportation planning firm located in Boston, MA., will analyze the existing parking demands and operations, and provide recommendations that will address:
Parking management, time limits, permits, technology, pricing, and enforcementFuture parking needs and strategies to enhance the economic vitality of downtown PrincetonParking for commuter rail usersParking impacts on residential neighborhoods adjacent to the downtown business districtBicycling, walking and wayfinding opportunities
Public input into the study is now being sought. We encourage you to participate in the following ways:
- Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell your friends about this study!
- Review the Parking Presentation material links below.
- Click HERE to view Princeton Parking Study - Study Area Map.
- June 14, 2017 Princeton Parking Study Presentation
- April 19, 2017 Parking Study Presentation
- April 19, 2017 Draft Parking Inventory Map
- November 20, 2017 Parking Study Presentation
November 20, 2017 Draft Final Report Documents
- Princeton Parking Study Open House
- 11/17/17 Draft Princeton Parking Report
- 11/17/17 Draft Appendices
- 11/17/17 Draft Supplemental Materials
January 22, 2018 Council Meeting Final Documents