Smart Card Balance Transfer Application and New Parking Rates
Smart Card Balance Transfer Update
Smart Card holders will have two options for spending down any remaining balances.
Option 1: Cardholders can use the old Smart Cards to pay for parking in the Spring Street garage. Smart Card payments will be accepted indefinitely, until the equipment fails.
Option 2: Cardholders can have their old Smart Card balances transferred to the Park Princeton mobile app. Those wanting their balances transferred should take the following steps:
- Download the Park Princeton mobile app and set up a user account, if you do not have one already.
- Complete the online application authorizing the balance transfer
- Bring your Smart Card(s) and mobile phone to one of the following balance transfer window hours:
- Tuesday, November 12, 12p-6p, 400 Witherspoon St, Community Room. (You must have completed the online application for this session. You will not be able to complete that onsite.)
- Thursday, November 14, 9a-4p, Monument Hall, East Conference Room
These will be the last scheduled sessions for 2019. Please call Access Princeton for availability to transfer balances outside of these dates, 609-924-4141.
On July 8, 2019 we made the final rate changes that were adopted on May 28, 2019. The new rates are indicated in the chart below. As these changes are made, please check the meter or pay station screen for the correct amount.