Smart Card Balance Transfer Application and New Parking Rates
Smart Card Balance Transfer Update
Smart Card holders will have two options for spending down any remaining balances.
Option 1: Cardholders can use the old Smart Cards to pay for parking in the Spring Street garage. Smart Card payments will be accepted indefinitely, until the equipment fails.
Option 2: Cardholders can have their old Smart Card balances transferred to the Park Princeton mobile app. Those wanting their balances transferred should take the following steps:
- Download the Park Princeton mobile app and set up a user account, if you do not have one already.
- Complete the online application authorizing the balance transfer
- Bring your Smart Card(s) and mobile phone to one of the following balance transfer window hours:
- Tuesday, September 17, 5p-8p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk’s Office
- Thursday, September 19, 9a-4p, Monument Hall-East Conference Room
- Monday, September 23, 5p-8p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk’s Office
Change to the October and November dates-there will be scheduled hours. October is listed below and November will be posted shortly.
- Thursday, October 3, 5p-8p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk's Office
- Monday, October 7, 5p-8p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk's Office
- Thursday, October 10, 9a-1p, Monument Hall-East Conference Room
- Monday, October 14, 5p-8p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk's Office
On July 8, 2019 we made the final rate changes that were adopted on May 28, 2019. The new rates are indicated in the chart below. As these changes are made, please check the meter or pay station screen for the correct amount.