Smart Card Balance Transfer Application and New Parking Rates
Smart Card Balance Transfer Update
Smart Card holders will have two options for spending down any remaining balances.
Option 1: Cardholders can use the old Smart Cards to pay for parking in the Spring Street garage. Smart Card payments will be accepted indefinitely, until the equipment fails.
Option 2: Cardholders can have their old Smart Card balances transferred to the Park Princeton mobile app. Those wanting their balances transferred should take the following steps:
- Download the Park Princeton mobile app and set up a user account, if you do not have one already.
- Complete the online application authorizing the balance transfer
- Bring your Smart Card(s) and mobile phone to one of the following balance transfer window hours:
- Thursday, August 1, 9a-4p, Monument Hall
- Monday, August 5, 5p-9p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk's Office
- Wednesday, August 7, 5p-9p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk's Office
- Tuesday, August 13, 5p-9p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk's Office
- Thursday, August 15, 9a-4p, Monument Hall
- Monday, August 19, 5p-9p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk's Office
- Wednesday, August 21, 5p-9p, Witherspoon Hall-Clerk's Office
On July 8, 2019 we made the final rate changes that were adopted on May 28, 2019. The new rates are indicated in the chart below. As these changes are made, please check the meter or pay station screen for the correct amount.