Greater Mercer Trail Network Plan
The Greater Mercer Trail Network Plan is sponsored by the GMTMA (Greater Mercer Transportation Management Association) and will aim to create an integrated network of multi-use trails and paths. The network will provide a variety of transportation needs and will connect users of all ages and all abilities to the many opportunities, services, and destinations in the region.
We need your ideas and feedback to find out:
- Where are new trail facilities most needed?
- Which improvements would provide the most benefit?
- What trail amenities (desirable features) would be most helpful and where are they needed?
Ways to Participate:
- Draw on our Interactive Map!
- Take our Survey!
- Attend a Public Meeting!
- Reach out to our plan team members using E-mail contacts listed below:
For more information on the Greater Mercer Trail Network Plan, please contact:
Jerry Foster - Project Manager, GMTMA
Peter Kremer - Project Manager, WSP