LOCATION

Mansgrove

Phone Number
Email Address

Mansgrove (c. 1725) - Terhune Road 

John N. Simpson built the main block of this house c. 1800. It consists of a 2 1/2 story, five bay center hall structure, with two internal chimneys and fine Federal detailing, attached to a lower 2 story, 3 bay wing which may have been built as early as the mid eighteenth century. Mansgrove has strong associations with one of Princeton's pioneering landowners, Judge Thomas Leonard.

Departments At This Location

No items found.

Resources

No items found.