Joline-Gulick House (c. 1830-1857) - Princeton-Kingston Road
This house consisted originally of one structure, a Greek Revival house with a Victorian Wing. The two houses were separated and the Victorian wing was placed on the adjacent lot to the north. The older, main portion is one of the best examples of a vernacular Greek Revival domestic building. Its addition is a distinctly Victorian house, rare in Princeton Township.