The estate's six outbuildings, which lie on their own lots outside the Drumthwacket lot, are designated locally as individual sites. These outbuildings reflect the interest in Tudor Revival rather than Greek Revival. The Coach House/Stables are Shingle style.
a. Coach House/Stables' c. 1896
b. Greenhouse Potting Shed c. 1899
c. Garden Building c. 1899
d. Gardener's House c. 1899
e. Farmer's House and Dairy c. 1899
f. Cow Barn c. 1899