I recently purchased a duplex. I live in one unit and have tenants renting the second unit. I was told that the previous owner had already registered the property and was exempt from bi-annual inspection. Are there any forms I need to fill out?

Yes.  Whenever there is a change of ownership, homeowners are required to register with the Bureau of Rental Housing Inspection. The property owner shall have the property inspected and obtain a one-time Certificate of Inspection for Rental compliance. 

No items found.

Reports & Studies

Click learn more to view some of the most important Reports and Studies
Go Now

Register for Updates, News, Emergency Alerts & Quarterly Tax Reminders

sign up here