Can I request that the Municipal Arborist visit my property to assess the condition of a particular tree or trees or otherwise advise me on questions related to my private trees?

No. The arborist is responsible only for the planting, care, and control of trees and shrubs upon and in the streets, highways, public places, public right-of-ways, and parks of the municipality. On the home page of this website, you can find a link to a list of arboricultural companies (tree services) that are registered to work in Princeton.

No items found.

Reports & Studies

Click learn more to view some of the most important Reports and Studies
Go Now

Register for Updates, News, Emergency Alerts & Quarterly Tax Reminders

sign up here