Donald G Herring Estate - Old Arreton Road
Last Entry Update:
The district (c. 1919) contains the surviving remains of an estate complex called "Rothers Barrows" designed by Wilson Eyre for Herring, built in 1919. This estate is on the National Register. Additionally, included in the local district are two buildings which comprised part of the original Princeton Hospital buildings. These buildings were moved to Arreton Road in 1952.