Princeton Health Department
One Monument Dr
Princeton, NJ 08540
Vital Statistics Office Hours
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Monday – Friday (Except Holidays)
The Vital Statistics Department is a division of the Health Department. They are responsible for processing all birth, death, marriage, civil union, and domestic partner licenses for Princeton. If your child was born after May 21, 2012 please contact Plainsboro Health Department 609-799-0909 for any birth records.
To apply for a marriage license please call the Health Department 609-497-7608
- Immigration Forms and information for U Visa Process as required by the NJ Attorney General's Immigration and Trust Directive.
- Our Policy on Bias Incident Investigations
- Community Services
- Camera/Alarm Registrations
- Crime Tips
- Annual & Monthly Police Reports
- Press Releases
- Police Department Employment
- Crime Prevention
- History of The Princeton Borough Police Dept.
- How To File A Report With The Princeton PD