For general Tax inquires please email Alex Moise, Tax Clerk
400 Witherspoon Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
9am to 5pm
The Tax Collection Department is responsible for the Billing, Collection, and Enforcement of real estate taxes, sewer charges and special assessments.
- Via mail or in person
- Pay Taxes & Sewer Online
- Click here for Tax/Sewer/Ordinance Inquiry
- Click here for Tax Search Request and also pay the $10.00 fee
Property Tax Relief Programs
- Senior freeze (Property Tax Reimbursement Program) “PTR” 800-882-6597 or 609-292-6400
- Homestead Benefit Program
- Other Property Tax Benefits (Senior Citizens, Disabled Persons and Veterans Deduction)
TAXPAYERS MAY PAY THEIR TAXES ONLINE
Reminder from the Tax Office: Taxes are due on February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1. Taxes are due on the first with a 10 day grace period. Payment must reach our office by the 10th. Any payments after the 10th will accrue interest back to the due date of the 1st.