Tammie Tisdale, Tax Collector
For general Tax inquires please email Alex Moise, Tax Clerk
400 Witherspoon Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
9am to 5pm
The 4th quarter 2019 is due November 1st and the grace period has been extended to 11/12/19, payments received after 11/12/19 will accrue interest from 11/1/19. Payments can be mailed to 400 Witherspoon St, Princeton, NJ 08540 and payable to "Princeton" or may be paid online through your checking account with no fee or with your credit card with a 2.65% fee.
The Tax Collection Department is responsible for the Billing, Collection, and Enforcement of real estate taxes, sewer charges and special assessments.
- Via mail or in person
- Pay Taxes & Sewer Online
Reminder: Taxes are due on February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1. Taxes are due on the first with a 10 day grace period. Payment must reach our office by the 10th. Any payments after the 10th will accrue interest back to the due date of the 1st. If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday the grace period is extended to the next business day.
- Click here for Tax/Sewer/Ordinance Inquiry
- Click here for Tax Search Request and also pay the $10.00 fee
Property Tax Relief Programs
- Senior freeze (Property Tax Reimbursement Program) “PTR” 800-882-6597 or 609-292-6400
- Homestead Benefit Program
- Other Property Tax Benefits (Senior Citizens, Disabled Persons and Veterans Deduction)
- Property Tax Relief Programs