Police Department Mission Statement
The Princeton Police Department mission is to protect the lives, property, and rights of all people; maintain an ethical environment of mutual respect, trust and dignity; foster a partnership with the community we serve; and, improve the quality of life for all within the community. Core Values The employees of the Princeton Police Department are committed to its mission. We are accountable for our actions and we conduct ourselves accordingly in pursuit of our core values of: Honor: Always act with the utmost integrity, and be honest and truthful. Enforce the laws equally and without bias. Hold yourself and other members to the highest ethical standards. Integrity: We place the highest value on honesty and an adherence to a strict code of ethics; we will always engage in behavior that is beyond ethical reproach to maintain public confidence. Service: Putting responsibilities before self-interest, performing duties to meet the needs of others, promoting partnerships to identify and solve problems, doing what is right for the community. Knowledge: We seek truth, awareness, and understanding through investigation, education and experience.
- Princeton police officers shall remain unbiased in the course of their duties.
- Princeton police officers shall not discriminate against any person based on that person's race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual preference or sexual orientation.
- Community Services
- Camera/Alarm Registrations
- Crime Tips
- Annual & Monthly Police Reports
- Press Releases
- Police Deprtment Employment
- Crime Prevention
- Local Links
- History of The Princeton Borough Police Deot.
- How To File A Report With The Princeton PD