363 Witherspoon Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Mission Statement: To promote a fire safe community through employment of education, enforcement, engineering practices, economic incentives and emergency response, ensuring all residents and visitors to Princeton are afforded the opportunity to live, work, study and play in a fire safe community.
- Immigration Forms and information for U Visa Process as required by the NJ Attorney General's Immigration and Trust Directive.
- Our Policy on Bias Incident Investigations
- Community Services
- Camera/Alarm Registrations
- Crime Tips
- Annual & Monthly Police Reports
- Press Releases
- Police Deprtment Employment
- Crime Prevention
- Local Links
- History of The Princeton Borough Police Deot.
- How To File A Report With The Princeton PD