Department of Infrastructure & Operations
One Monument Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Department of Public Works oversees and provides services for streets and roads, refuse collection, parks, parking operations, meter bag rental, public properties, trees and tree removal permits, and municipal buildings and vehicles. The Shade Tree Commission works directly with the Municipal Arborist, who works in the Public Works Department.
The Sewer Operating Committee plans, develops, and operates the Princeton Municipal Sanitary Sewer Collection System and the River Road Convenience Center.
Parking Operations oversees all of the parking meters, pay stations, and the Park Princeton mobile app.
- Immigration Forms and information for U Visa Process as required by the NJ Attorney General's Immigration and Trust Directive.
- Our Policy on Bias Incident Investigations
- Community Services
- Camera/Alarm Registrations
- Crime Tips
- Annual & Monthly Police Reports
- Press Releases
- Police Department Employment
- Crime Prevention
- History of The Princeton Borough Police Dept.
- How To File A Report With The Princeton PD