Christina Rothman-Iliff, Manager
400 Witherspoon Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Access Princeton is Princeton’s answer to 3-1-1. If you have any questions about municipal services or want to report a non-emergency problem in town give us a call 609-924-4141. You can also report it via the mobile app, which is available for the android and iPhone, or by using the form below.
Mobile app download links:
- Answer non-emergency calls for information
- Maintain the mobile app information
- Monitor and maintain SeeClickFix and SeamlessDocs
- Manage the towns Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as the Health Department and Human Service's Twitter accounts.
Reporting an Issue:
- Select the report tab and enter the Princeton address or use the map marker to navigate to the area where the issue is that you want to report.
- Once you indicated the address or mapped the location of your issue, click next.
- Select a service request issue from the drop down menu that fits your issue. Follow the questions that show up and enter a description. You can upload a photo or video if needed at this point.
- If you would like to remain anonymous, check the box and then click submit.
- You will receive email updates as the status on the issue changes.