Who can join?
- Junior Members: 16-17 Years Old
- FireFighters: At-Least 18 Years Old
- Fire Police: At-Least 18 Years Old
- Note: Firefighters and Fire Police Members must pass the respective training course.
Why join the fire department?
- Give back to the community.
- Develop professional skills that are applicable to all aspects of your life through our extensive training program.
- Become confident in your decision making ability.
- Be part of our team and build friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Join us today and be a part of our amazing team of volunteers!
How do I join?
If you are interested in joining the Princeton Fire Department please complete the initial application for membership questionnaire and call Afroula Ippolito, 609-497-7637 to set up an interview to discuss the membership process. This application can also be printed and dropped off at 1 Monument Dr. in the drop box located outside of the entrance to Corner House.