Two story shallow pitch gabled residence with the ridge parallel to the street. The three bay main block has a hip roof full width porch with ornamental bracketed wood posts and railings. The front door is situated in the south bay; it is a 6-paneled unit opening under a transom. The windows are large 1x1 replacement units on both floors. The house's frame walls are clad with machined shingles. There is a bracketed cornice across the front and gable rakes that ends in returns on the end walls; the brackets are jigsaw-cut units with an intricate design. The south facade features a rectangular oriel bay that overhangs the first floor and is aligned with the main (east) elevation; it features highly decorative console brackets below the overhang that include two pendants and inset decorative motifs. The end gabled roof is clad with asphalt shingles and features a small square brick chimney near the northwest corner. The house has a stuccoed foundation with horizontal basement windows. A 2-story, 2-bay shallow roof addition with an intersecting ridge extends from the rear of the main block and extends to the west; on its south elevation is a 1-story shed addition in the void. The two rear additions feature asphalt shingles on the roof, machined shingled walls, and a stone foundation.
An L-shaped shed/garage is located in the rear of the lot. It has asphalt shingles on its roof and stucco and frame walls. Large overhead garage doors are located on the western section of the building, facing the house.
The house was constructed c. 1850. It appears on the historic map of 1852 and all succeeding maps and atlases.