A iron picket fence with a central pair of gates follows the sidewalk line and returns to the building setback lines on the sides. A central asphalt walk leads back to the cemetery amidst mixed plantings and a few small monuments.
It is difficult to determine the age of this gate, however the gate leads to the "Colored Cemetery" section of the Princeton cemetery. The Colored Cemetery opened in 1807, but the gate appears to date much later in the century.
Sources: Cemetery history, gate design.