- Historic Name: 216 Witherspoon Street
- Address: 216 Witherspoon Street
- Tax Parcel: 1114_15.02_60
- Historic District: Witherspoon-Jackson
- Historic Style: Vernacular
- Historic Street: Witherspoon Street
- Classification: Contributing
- Number of Resources: 1
- Number of Stories: 2
- Material: Stucco
- Historic Function: Domestic
- Current Function Domestic
The two story on a raised foundation, three bay stuccoed residence has a gabled roof with the ridge parallel to the street. The modern replacement door is on the left hand side. The windows are all four over four wood double hung units. The side elevation has small attic windows in the gable ends above a single first floor unit. The roof of a full width two story addition meets the cornice line of the main block gabled roof. This addition has a single window in each side facade at the first and second floor levels.
Resource shows on 1890 map; c. 1880.