This house may have begun as a one story gable roofed cottage with a side entry through a one story gabled pavilion centered on the north facade. The tall brick chimney that has been raised in the re-entrant corner supports this premise. The street facing gable end has a triple six over six double hung window assembly, while the side entry is flanked by double units. A two story shallower pitched roof addition partially envelops the house on the east side overlapping on the other side with a slight setback to suggest a shed dormer. The addition has paired six over six double hung windows. The entire building is clad in wide, textured machine made shingles.
This house was built c. 1925. It does not appear on the 1918 Sanborn map but is shown on the 1927 map.