One story irregular footprint multipurpose commercial building. A small two story brick tower separates the building into two parts, a setback pice on the corner of the property and a slightly setback pice on the north (right side). This piece has a full with metal and glass shop front beneath a brick parapet. There is a sided penthouse beyond. The left side has few windows except for two factory sash units on one of the re-entrant facades.
The building was constructed c. 1930. It does not appear on the Sanborn atlas of 1918. The Franklin Survey atlas of 1930 does not document properties north of Leigh Avenue. The complex first appears on the historic aerial of 1940 and all subsequent aerials.