All meeting dates are subject to change. Please check the calendar for updates.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Kate Warren, Chair
- Dosier Hammond, Vice Chair
- Maria Juega
- Lance Liverman
- Mary Agnes Procaccino
- Colin Vonvorys
- Carol Golden, Alternate 1
- Lex Kochman, Alternate 2
- Mathew Mleczko, Alternate 3
- Leighton Newlin, Council Liaison
Responsibilities & Community Role
This nine member committee:
- Monitors the compliance in providing housing to low and moderate income families under its Mt. Laurel II obligation.
- Maintains and ensures affordability in compliance with COAH, confirms income-eligibility of all affordable purchasers, and ensures and adheres to state and federal laws regarding Affirmative Marketing and the Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988
- Ensures affordable housing by utilizing Princeton as redevelopment agency. Enforces deed restrictions
- Ensures provision of financial assistance. Oversees Washington Oaks, Griggs Farm. The Committee is governed by Municipal Law