The 2022 final tax/sewer bills have been mailed. The 4th Quarter Taxes are due November 1, with a 10 day grace period. If payment is received after November 10th, the interest calculates from the due date of November 1.
Tax and sewer must be paid separately if you are making an online payment.
General Tax Information
Property Tax/Sewer bills are due quarterly February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1 with a 10-day grace period. If the 10th falls on our Municipal holidays or a weekend, the grace period is extended to the next business day.
Tax Billing Update
The Tax/Sewer system has been updated
- All Account numbers have been changed
- There is a new online payment portal.
Tax and sewer must be paid separately if you are making an online payment
- All ACH payments will have a fee of $1.95 per transaction
- All credit card payments will have a feel of 2.95% per transaction
- You are now able to make partial payments online
Payments can either be:
- Mailed/dropped off at 400 Witherspoon Street, Attn: Tax Office, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Dropped off in the drop box in the police lobby located at 1 Valley Road Princeton, NJ 08540
- Made online through our Tax Portal
Checks can be made payable to "Princeton Municipality" and all payments must be made in black or blue ink.
Property Tax Reimbursement forms can be mailed or dropped off at the above locations, and once completed we will mail them back to you.
- Pay Taxes and Sewer Online
- Via mail or in person