The Health and Human Services departments coordinate service delivery of Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) services to Princeton residents. WIC is provided by the New Jersey Children's Home Society.
WIC is a free service that provides:
- Breastfeeding education/support
- Cash assistance checks for nutritious foods
- Health care referrals
- Immunization screening
- Nutrition education
- Voter registration
Schedule an Appointment
For more information on other services offered by the New Jersey Children's Home Society please visit their website. To schedule an appointment please call 609-498-7755. Watch a Message from Mayor Lempert on the Women Infant and Children's Program (WIC).
- Breastfeeding (up to one year if you continue breastfeeding)
- Children under five years old
- Postpartum (up to six months after delivery)
- Pregnant women (up to six weeks after delivery)
Applicants must live in New Jersey and meet income guidelines.