What is Adaptive Open Swim?
An open swim time set aside for children and adults with intellectual & physical developmental disabilities and their families/caregivers, ages 7 years old and up. Limited to the Family Bay and shallow end of the main pool. CP Pool Membership not required.
Who is it offered to?
Children and adults (Ages 7+) with intellectual & physical developmental disabilities and their families/caregivers. Open to Princeton Residents and Non-Residents.
Dates: 7/2, 7/16 & 7/30
Location: Community Park Pool (380 Witherspoon St, Princeton, NJ 08540)
Fee: $16 per visit for Non-CP Pool Members / FREE for CP Pool Members
- Lifeguard(s) will be on duty.
- Caregiver/guardian is required to be present at all times, and enter water with participant for extended supervision for the entire time that the participant is in the water.
- Parent or support persons are welcome free of charge.
- Registration is required online. Register here under "2023 Adaptive Recreation Activities."
- Any questions, contact email@example.com
- Financial Assistance is available on a first come first served basis to Princeton Residents