Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Updated COVID-19 Booster Information: COVID-19 boosters have been approved for all three COVID-19 vaccine products for ages 12+. Those who have had Pfizer or Moderna are eligible for a booster 5+ months after their initial series, and those who received Johnson & Johnson are eligible 2+ months after their initial vaccination. Eligible booster populations over 18 are able to choose any of the three vaccinations for their booster vaccination as long as they have completed the initial series. Boosters eligible for ages 12-17 are Pfizer only.
The FDA has also approved an additional COVID-19 vaccine booster for those who are immunocompromised (ages 12+) and for those who are 50+. Immunocompromised individuals are eligible 3+ months after their 3rd dose and those 50+ are eligible 4+ months after their first booster dose.
The Princeton Health Department will be hosting regular clinics at various locations. Appointments for these clinics can be made through the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System (https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/en-US/). If you have any questions about boosters or upcoming clinics please email Julie Venema, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 month old+ COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
The COVID-19 vaccine is now approved for ages 6 months and over. Appointments are able to be made available through NJ Vaccine finder: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/finder. The Princeton Health Department strongly recommends residents contact their child’s primary care physician/pediatrician regarding this vaccination. In the event that individuals do not have, or are not able to access a primary care provider, please e-mail email@example.com and we will do our best to schedule a vaccination through our office or another COVID-19 vaccine provider.
New Jersey Mega Sites
- Burlington County Vaccine Mega Site, East Gate Square Shopping Center, Mt. Laurel.
- Open Tuesday-Saturday
- Appointment Only
- Pediatric Vaccines, 1st & 2nd doses and booster shots
- Schedule an appointment at Virtua.org
- Somerset County Vaccine Mega Site, Bridgewater Commons, Commons Way
- Appointments recommended, a limited number of walk-in appointments available
- Register for an appointment at RWJBH.org
Local Health Department Clinics
- Wednesday, June 29, Princeton United Methodist Church, 7 Vandeventer Ave, 5 pm - 7 pm, Appointments can be made through NJ Vaccine Scheduling System
- Tuesday, July 19, Monument Hall, 1 Monument Drive, 2 - 4 pm, Appointments can be made through NJ Vaccine Scheduling System
- Thursday, July 28, Princeton Shopping Center, 301 North Harrison Street, 6 - 8 pm, Appointments can be made through NJ Vaccine Scheduling System
Mercer County Sponsored COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes announced the following Mercer County COVID-19 vaccination clinics in partnership with Capital Health and Penn Medicine Princeton Health. Vaccinations are free, regardless of immigration or insurance status. Schedule an appointment through the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System or call 1-855-568-0545.
Health Insurance Information: The COVID-19 vaccine is free to everyone and you do not need to have health insurance. The influenza vaccine is only free to uninsured Princeton residents. If you have health insurance, you need to bring your insurance card/information to receive the influenza vaccine and your insurance company will be charged.