- Health Department
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
6 month old+ COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
The COVID-19 vaccine is now approved for ages 6 months and over. Appointments are able to be made available through NJ Vaccine finder: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/finder. The Princeton Health Department strongly recommends residents contact their child’s primary care physician/pediatrician regarding this vaccination. In the event that individuals do not have, or are not able to access a primary care provider, please e-mail email@example.com and we will do our best to schedule a vaccination through our office or another COVID-19 vaccine provider.
Updated COVID-19 Booster Information:
Bivalent Booster Vaccines (ages 5+)
Both Pfizer and Moderna have released their bivalent booster doses. These vaccinations include components to help protect against COVID-19 variants. Any clinics after 9/1/22 will only offer the bivalent booster. As of 10/12/22, Pfizer and Moderna have been approved for bivalent booster doses for ages 5-11 and 6-11, respectively. PHD is currently awaiting the shipment of these pediatric booster doses.
- Pfizer Bivalent Booster- Approved for those 5 years and up. Individuals are eligible for this single dose booster vaccination 2 months+ after their primary vaccine series OR their most recent booster of the monovalent COVID-19 vaccine (original booster dose)
- Moderna Bivalent Booster- Approved for those 6 years and up. Individuals are eligible for this single dose booster vaccination 2 months+ after their primary vaccine series OR their most recent booster of the monovalent COVID-19 vaccine (original booster dose)
Local Health Department COVID-19 Clinics
- March 14, 2023, 3:30 - 5:30 pm - Princeton Senior Resource Center Suzanne Patterson Building- 45 Stockton St.
- This clinic is held in partnership with Wegman's Pharmacy. This clinic will have Pfizer Bivalent Boosters only for ages 5+ and Moderna Primary Series only for ages 3 and 4. Please bring your COVID-19 vaccination cards. Those with insurance MUST bring their insurance/prescription cards. The COVID-19 vaccine will be covered for Princeton residents without insurance. Appointments are recommended. Please schedule online starting two weeks before the clinic date: clinic schedule
- March 30, 2023, 10 am - 12 pm - Stone Hill Church- 1025 Bunn Drive
- This clinic will have Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 bivalent booster vaccinations for ages 5+. This clinic is hosted by Princeton Health Department, no insurance is necessary. Walk-ins are welcome, no appointment is needed.
Health Insurance Information: The COVID-19 vaccine is free to everyone and you do not need to have health insurance. The influenza vaccine is only free to uninsured Princeton residents. If you have health insurance, you need to bring your insurance card/information to receive the influenza vaccine and your insurance company will be charged.
Mercer County Health Department COVID-19 Clinics
For up-to-date COVID-19 clinics hosted by Mercer County Health Department, please visit their website.