Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Updated COVID-19 Booster Information: COVID-19 boosters have been approved for all three COVID-19 vaccine products for ages 12+. Those who have had Pfizer are eligible for a booster 5+ months after their initial series, Moderna 6+ months after their initial series, and those who received Johnson & Johnson are eligible 2+ months after their initial vaccination. Eligible booster populations over 18 are able to choose any of the three vaccinations for their booster vaccination as long as they have completed the initial series. Boosters eligible for ages 12-17 are Pfizer only. Through the winter the Princeton Health Department will be hosting regular clinics at various locations. Appointments for these clinics can be made through the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System (https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/en-US/). If you have any questions about boosters or upcoming clinics please email Julie Venema, firstname.lastname@example.org.
5-11 Year Old COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
The COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine is now approved for residents ages 5-11. To find an appointment for this age group, appointments are able to be made available through https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/finder. Princeton Health Department will expand its vaccine clinics to accommodate this age group.
New Jersey Mega Sites
- Burlington County Vaccine Mega Site, East Gate Square Shopping Center, Mt. Laurel.
- Open Tuesday-Saturday
- Appointment Only
- Pediatric Vaccines, 1st & 2nd doses and booster shots
- Schedule an appointment at Virtua.org
- Somerset County Vaccine Mega Site, Bridgewater Commons, Commons Way
- Appointments recommended, a limited number of walk-in appointments available
- Register for an appointment at RWJBH.org
Local Health Department Clinics (Locate an appointment through NJ Vaccine Appointment Finder)
- Thursday, January 20, Princeton Senior Resource Center, 45 Stockton Street, 10 am to 12 pm, ages 5+
- Thursday, January 27, La Mexicana, 150 Witherspoon St, 5 pm to 8 pm, ages 5+
- Thursday, February 3, Princeton Senior Resource Center, 45 Stockton Street, 10 am to 12 pm, ages 5+
- Thursday, February 17, Princeton Senior Resource Center, 45 Stockton Street, 10 am to 12 pm, ages 5+
Mercer County Sponsored COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes announced the following Mercer County COVID-19 vaccination clinics in partnership with Capital Health and Penn Medicine Princeton Health. Vaccinations are free, regardless of immigration or insurance status. Schedule an appointment through the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System or call 1-855-568-0545.
Health Insurance Information: The COVID-19 vaccine is free to everyone and you do not need to have health insurance. The influenza vaccine is only free to uninsured Princeton residents. If you have health insurance, you need to bring your insurance card/information to receive the influenza vaccine and your insurance company will be charged.