Box-like, 2-story, 3-bay, frame, vinyl-clad house with distinctive flat roof with overhanging eaves, rear additions and 1x1 sash replacement windows and door, and stucco-clad foundation. High flat roof above 3 windows with faux shutters at the second level on main (east) façade. Larger window openings on the 1st floor aligned with those above, and include door near NE corner. A Flat-roofed porch (slight hip) runs length of the house and supported by 4 squared posts and a simple railing. Wooden stairs from the wood deck lead to the sidewalk opposite the door.
Northside is a straight wall of core and features 2 1x1 windows at the 2nd level and a paired and single window beneath on the 1st level. South elevation has a single window at 1st level, SE corner of core. The shed-roofed addition includes a single sash window centered at the 2nd level. Also shown is a shed-roofed addition running length of the south side of the addition.
House not visible in 1890 map; shows up on 1895 Sanborn Atlas. (Sources: Early maps and Sanborn map)