Small, 2-story, 3-bay, rectangular, asphalt shingled, end gabled core with two-story rear "ell" addition and 1-story rear shed-roofed addition in the void. Stucco clad chimney with a chimney at crest near the south end. All walls clad in aluminum siding. House oriented east to the street. Fenestration is 1x1 replacement sash units: two near corners on 2nd level, and three openings on 1st level aligned with windows above. The door is at NE corner and opens to a hipped-roof porch supported by older turned wooden posts. Post sits on masonry piers the height of railing with aluminum-sided railing walls in between. Masonry porch foundation with cement steps and metal railings opposite door reaching to grade.
North end partially obscured by two windows at 2nd level of ell are visible. The south façade shows a single sash unit at the 1st level, SE corner of core. Rear ell has 2 windows at upper level/ small addition protrudes 4 feet beyond end wall of core.
C. 1880 date because it does not show on the 1875 map but does appear on the 1890 map. (Sources: Map research, architecture)