This large rectangular property contains what appears to be a Colonial Revival house. House appears as a former twin but historic maps show it as a single. This is a two-story, 4-bay, frame residence with machined-shingle cladding and an asphalt-shingled, end-gabled roof. Key features are its two chimneys: tall, thick, banded, engaged, and centered at crest at each end. Fenestration consists of replacement 1x1 sash units asymmetrically spaced on both levels (front/east façade). Each has a thick surround and faux louvered shutters. Openings on the 1st level are aligned with the upper level, with the main entrance at the 3rd opening. Door may be old (four divided lights at top). Off-center entrance on east facade sits under pyramidal hipped roof with extended wooden overhang and valence. Porch supported by two turned posts (not original) and simple squared rail and balustrade. Foundation is painted stone.
There are no window openings on the ends, however irregular slope of the roof is visible on the north end where it appears to extend over a narrow, 2-story rear addition.
This house first appears on the 1890 map, but not on the 1875 map, and thus the c. 1880 construction date. (Source: Historic Maps)