The property contains a 2-part vernacular house. The building consists of a 2-story, 3-bay core that was recently extended by two bays to create a 2-story, 5-bay building. The end-gabled roof is clad with asphalt shingles and includes a small concrete chimney at the seam between the two sections. The building's frame walls are clad with aluminum siding. Canton-like pilasters are located at the corners and the seam between the sections. Windows are replacement 6x6 double-hung sash units, arranged symmetrically on the core but not on the addition. The entrance is located in the south bay of the main (south) elevation; it consists of a replacement door opening below a portico with a hipped roof clad with standing seam tin and supported by two square corner posts. The core has a stone foundation, and the addition has a concrete foundation.
The house was constructed c. 1900. The historic map of 1898 shows a vacant lot in this location. The house appears on the Sanborn Atlas of 1902 and on all later historic atlases.