This highly altered building has three main blocks, a street-facing gabled piece, a cross gable block, then another similar part roughly the same size as the front block. The whole building is clad in aluminum with small one over one replacement windows in different regular patterns in each major block. The main entrance is on the east side of the front mass near the cross gable block. The building is on a low raised stucco foundation.
The house was constructed c.1870. It does not appear on the historic map of 1852 but does appear on the map of 1875 and subsequent maps and atlases.