Two-story aluminum clad rectangular gabled residence with the ridge parallel to the street and a shallow shed roof extension of equal depth to the rear, terminated by a full-width one-story lean-to. The two second floor one over one replacement windows on the street facade are not centered, being biased to the right. The full-width front porch has been fully enclosed with the door on the left. The transoms of each of the two porch bays and side elevations are rendered as elliptical fan lights. A rectangular stucco chimney is centered on the east gable end.
The house was constructed c. 1850. It appears on the historic map of 1852 and all subsequent maps, atlases, and aerials.