PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, November 23, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex, 400 Witherspoon Street
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- JAT Holdings/the Bank of Princeton – Release of performance guaranty subject to receipt of an acceptable two year maintenance guaranty in the amount of 15% of the original guaranty amount.
- Orchard Holdings LLC, Mid-Block Crosswalk Improvements for Alexander Street and Harrison Street – Release of maintenance guaranty subject to approval of work by Mercer County.
- Princeton University, 294-306 Alexander Street; Lot 7 & 8, Block 11501 – Release of performance guaranty along with any remaining escrows. No maintenance guaranty is required.
-James J. Britt, Jr., Esq.: Maybury Hill Subdivision – Release of performance guaranty along with any remaining escrows. No maintenance guaranty is required.
c. Resolution to Amend PBA Contract : Community Services Bureau
d. Resolution and Agreement: County of Mercer, Municipal Alliance Contract 2010, $28,020.00
- an ordinance amending section 2-24.1, concerning the shade tree commission, and amending the land use code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968, regarding tree removal, preservation, and mitigation. *
- AN ORDINANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, COUNTY OF MERCER, STATE OF NEW JERSEY CONCERNING CONSTRUCTION CODE FEES AND AMENDING THE "CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968” *
5. WORK SESSION
- Alexander Street Zoning Goals
- 2010 Sustainable Princeton Goals
- Leaf Management (Environmental Commission Members)
- 2010 Fire Prevention Fees
- New Citizen Service Law
7. ADJOURNMENT *Previously Distributed