PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, October 26, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
SWEARING IN: Police Department Promotions
- Robert Bruschi, Department of Health, H1N1 Update
- Joint Services and Consolidation
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Commerce Bank/Route 206 & Princeton Ave, Construction of two additional parking spaces, Completion time extension to October 31, 2010.
- Top Line Construction Corp., Reconstruction of Mountain Avenue, Release of Maintenance Guaranty.
- Top Line Construction Corp., Improvements of Guyot Pathway and Carnahan Place,
Release of Maintenance Guaranty.
c. Music Amplification Request – Mark Boulding, for a party at Mountain Lakes, November 14, 2009, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
d. Affordable Housing Resolutions:
- Subsidy Payment Approvals, 223 Brickhouse Road, $34,582.
- Down Payment Loan #47, Not to Exceed $5000.
e. Resolution and Agreement: Shared Services with the Borough of Princeton Regarding Crossing Guards.
f. Resolution: Endorsing the Green Acres, Water Supply and Floodplain Protection, and Farmland and Historic Preservation Bond Act of 2009.
g. Professional Services Agreement: Community Grants & Planning, Small Cities Grant Application, Not to Exceed $6,000.
h. Professional Services Agreement: VOIP Networks Inc, Cherry Hill, NJ, Telephone Equipment maintenance agreement, Not to Exceed $56,741.
i. Appointment – Citizen Finance Advisory Committee, Anne Burns
j. Bid Award: Andy Matt Landscaping, Inc., Mine Hill, NJ, Gallup Road Tree Planting,
Not to Exceed $3000.
- an ordinance by the township of princeton, county of mercer, state of new jersey, accepting various streets or parts of streets as a part of the public road system of the township. *
- AN ORDINANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON CONCERNING THE SPEED LIMIT ON VARIOUS ROADS, AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”. *
- an ordinance by the township of princeton, county of mercer, state of new jersey concerning flooding of rental dwellings and amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968”. (Public Hearing November 9, 2009)
- an ordinance amending section 2-24.1, concerning the shade tree commission, and amending the land use code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968, regarding tree removal, preservation, and mitigation. (Public Hearing November 23, 2009)
6. CLOSED SESSION