PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, December 7, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
SWEARING IN OF POLICE OFFICERS
Jt Meeting with Princeton Borough
Revaluation Status Report
September 14, October 5, 2009
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Commerce Bank/CVS: Release of performance guaranty along with any remaining escrows. No maintenance guaranty required.
- The Hun School, Major Site Plan, Athletic Facilities: Maintenance guaranty extension with authorization to pull bond if necessary.
c. Resolution: Bid Award; Stony Brook Regional Bicycle & Pedestrian Pathways and Bridges to Let It Grow, Inc., River Edge, NJ, based on their low bid amount of $958,565.75.
d. Resolution: Transfer of Funds, $20,000.
e. Resolution Authorizing an Emergency Contract for the Installation of the Braeburn Drive Culvert, Top Line Construction, $209,325.05
f. Resolution: “Over the Limit, Under Arrest” 2009 Impaired Driving Crackdown Grant
4. WORK SESSION
- Mayors Task Force on School Funding Reform
- Fire Prevention Bureau Fees
5. CLOSED SESSION