PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, October 5, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
Proclamation: pUT THE BRAKES ON FATALITIES DAY
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Resolution: Authorizing Recycling of Obsolete Princeton Township Computer Equipment.
c. Resolution and Agreement: Rapid Notify, Inc., Las Vegas, NV, two year contract extension for emergency notification system, $9,500. per year.
d. Music Amplification Requests:
- Christine Papadopoulas, for a wedding at Mountain Lakes, October 11, 2009, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Alejandro Moreno, for a party at 142 Winant Road, October 17, 2009, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
e Resolution and Agreement: Emergency Authorization to Repair Braeburn Drive Culvert, Integrated Construction, Edison, NJ, $82,775.00
f Bid Awards:
- 2009 Fall Tree Planting, Pat Scanlon Landscaping, $5,329.25
- 2009 or Newer International 7400 Dump Truck or Equal, US Municipal Supply, $127,329.
- 2010 or Newer F550 Dump Truck or Equal, Winner Ford, $45,969.00
- bond ordinance authorizing as a general improvement the replacement of a culvert and sanitary sewer pipe on braeburn drive, appropriating $500,000.00 therefor and providing for the said appropriation by the making of a down payment and by the issuance of bonds and notes of said townhip. *
- an ordinance by the township of princeton, county of mercer, state of new jersey, accepting various streets or parts of streets as a part of the public road system of the township. (Public Hearing October 26, 2009)
- an ordinance by the township of princeton, county of mercer, state of new jersey concerning flooding of rental dwellings and amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968”. (Public Hearing October 26, 2009)
- AN ORDINANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON CONCERNING THE SPEED LIMIT ON VARIOUS ROADS, AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”. (Public Hearing October 26, 2009)
6. CLOSED SESSION
* Previously Distributed