PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, September 14, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
PRESENTATION: National Weather Service StormReady Designation
PROCLAMATIONS: Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
Constitution Week, September 17-23, 2009
June 22, July 13 and August 17, 2009
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Town Topics Realty Venture Group, LLC, 190 Witherspoon Street, Release of the maintenance guaranty along with any remaining escrows.
- Commerce Bank/Rt. 206 & Princeton Avenue, Completion time extension to October 3, 2010.
- Stuart Country Day School, Parking Lot Expansion Phase 1A and 1B, Release of the original performance bond and associated cash and inspection escrow, less $10,000, that is to be retained to ensure the completion of work along Stuart Road.
- Stuart Country Day School, Magnetti Field Renovation, Release of the performance bond contingent upon the receipt of an acceptable one-year maintenance guaranty and submittal and approval of the project’s as built drawings. It is also recommended that the inspection escrow be reduced to $5,000.
c. Street Closing Request: Liz Cutler, Hun Road between 53 and 91 for a block party to be held on October 4, 2009 from 3-5:00 p.m., contingent upon approval of the Traffic Safety Officer.
d. Music Amplification Requests:
D&R Greenway Land Trust, September 20, 2009 at Greenway Meadows, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
DARE New Jersey, Inc., October 3, 2009 at Drumthwacket, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
e. Resolution: Joint Purchase of Infa-Red Pavement Heating Equipment, $16,255.00
f. Resolution & Agreement: 2009/2010 Maintenance Contract Extension, Eastco Building Services, Inc., for the Cleaning of Municipal Facilities, Not to Exceed $148,377.72
g. Resolution: Acceptance of the 2008 Audit
h. Resolution: Deferred Compensation - AXA Equitable
- BOND ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR VARIOUS CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, IN THE COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY, APPROPRIATING THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF $3,816,834 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $3,377,422 BONDS OR NOTES OF THE TOWNSHIP TO FINANCE PART OF THE COST THEREOF.*
- AN ORDINANCE CONCERNING THE POSITION OF FIRE OFFICIAL AND
AMENDING THE "CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968".*
5. WORK SESSION
Harry’s Brook Flooding
- History/August 22, 2009 Event
- Review of Stormwater Management Regulations
- Possible Action Steps:
- Professional Services Agreement: To Reanalyze Stormwater Management Regulations
- Resolution: To Apply for Funds to Purchase Flooded Properties
- Resolution: Relocation of Sanitary Sewer Line, 59 Meadowbrook Drive
- Ordinance Introduction: Capital Ordinance to Replace Culvert
- Initiation of Structural Inspection of all Township Culverts
6. CLOSED SESSION