PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, August 17, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
June 22 and July 13, 2009
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- James Britt, Princeton University
Boiler House Renovations/Re-Use: Completion time extension to September 30, 2009
New South Data Center Expansion: Completion time extension to September 30, 2009
294-306 Alexander Street: Completion time extension to September 30, 2009
- Rafael Sharon, Snowden Communities, LLC, 606 Snowden Lane: Release of maintenance guaranty and any other remaining escrow accounts.
- James Banks, Town Topics Realty Venture Group, LLC: Authorizing the Township Engineer and Attorney to act on the maintenance bond if the current maintenance guaranty due to expire on September 10, 2009 is not extended or if the work on the project is not completed prior to the expiration date.
- Steve Distler, JAT Holdings/The Bank of Princeton: Completion time extension to December 1, 2009.
c. Street Closing Requests:
- Jill Ray, Rollingmead, Snowden Lane to Littlebrook Road, September 7, 2009, 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with approval of the Traffic Safety Officer.
- Margi Hofer, Castle Howard Court cul-de-sac, September 7, 2009, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for a Labor Day Party with approval of the Traffic Safety Officer.
d. Music Amplification Requests:
- Robert von Zumbusch, Mountain Lakes for a wedding reception on August 22, 2009,
5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Jill Prontnicki, Mountain Lakes for a wedding on October 16, 2009, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
e. Resolution: 2010 Application for Municipal Alliance funding in the amount of $28,020.00
f. Resolution: “Over the Limit, Under Arrest” 2009 Impaired Driving Crackdown Grant
g. Resolution and Agreement: 2009-2010 Deer Management Program: United Bowhunters of New Jersey
h. Resolution and Agreement, Supplemental Professional Services Agreement: Environmental Management Associates, Inc., Environmental services relating to the Department of Public Works Garage, Valley Road and Route 206, Not to Exceed $9,670.
i. Resolution and Asset Contribution Agreement: New Jersey American Water Company in connection with the Quaker Road Water Main Installation.
j. Resolution: In Support of Princeton Ridge Preserve
2. PUBLIC HEARING
- an ordinance by the township of princeton concerning the speed limit on sycamore road, amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968”, and repealing ordinance no. 2009-6*
3. ORDINANCE INTRODUCTIONS
- BOND ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR VARIOUS CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, IN THE COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY, APPROPRIATING THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF $3,816,834 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $3,377,422 BONDS OR NOTES OF THE TOWNSHIP TO FINANCE PART OF THE COST THEREOF.
- AN ORDINANCE CONCERNING THE POSITION OF FIRE OFFICIAL AND AMENDING THE "CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968".
6. WORK SESSION
7. CLOSED SESSION
Negotiations/ Litigation/Potential Litigation
* Previously Distributed