PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantee:
- James Britt, Princeton University: New Chemistry Building – Restoration: Release of performance guarantee along with any remaining escrows.
c. Resolution: Liquor Licenses Renewals, 2009-2010
d. Resolution of the Township Of Princeton Making Application to the Local Finance Board Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:2-7(d), N.J.S.A. 40A:2-11(c), 40A:2-26(e) and N.J.S.A. 58:11B-9(a)
e. Waiver of Noise Ordinance: County of Mercer, Rosedale Road Bridge Replacement Project: Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Sunday. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
f. Resolution to Close Arreton Road Access to Route 206
g. Resolution Concerning NJDOT Route 206 Concept Development Study
h. Lease Agreement: Valley Road Building
- BOND ORDINANCE PROVIDING A SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION OF $2,500,000 FOR THE REHABILITATION OF THE SEWER SYSTEM IN AND BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, IN THE COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $2,500,000 BONDS OR NOTES OF THE TOWNSHIP FOR FINANCING PART OF THE APPROPRIATION. *
- AN ORDINANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, COUNTY OF MERCER, STATE OF NEW JERSEY AMENDING LAND DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION, ESCROW AND PERMIT FEES AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”. *
5. WORK SESSION
- Southern Way - Request for Belgium Block Curbing Installation
- The Use of Strategic Planning in Municipal Government – Jonathan Rothwell, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University and the Brookings Institute
- Wastewater Management Plan
6. CLOSED SESSION