PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, June 8, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
April 20, 27, 2009
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
Janet Lasley, Studio 860 LLC: Release of performance guaranty, no maintenance guaranty required.
c. Professional Services Agreements:
- USA Architects, Planners & Interior Designers, PA, Master Plan and Preliminary Design for DPW Facility, Not to Exceed $65,000.
- First Advantage SafeRent, Inc., Affordable Housing Program Credit Checks, Not to Exceed $5.50 per check and report.
- SWM Consulting, Mountain Lakes Improvement Project Emergency Action Plan, Not to Exceed $13,000.
- French and Parrello Associates, Mountain Lakes Improvement Project, Not to Exceed $45,195.
d. Resolution: Appointing a Safety Delegate and an Alternate Safety Delegate to the Mid Jersey Municipal Joint Insurance Fund
e. Resolution: Wastewater Management Plan
f. Resolutions – Application for State Aid, New Jersey Department of Transit Trust Funds, FY 2010:
- Cherry Valley Road Grant Application in conjunction with Montgomery Township
- Approval of Valley Road Pathway Grant Application
g. Resolution of The Township of Princeton Making Application to the Local Finance Board Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:2-26 (e) and N.J.S.A. 58:11B-9(a)
h. Music Amplification Request:
- Daniel Cuocol, for a wedding to be held 28 Edgerstoune Road, June 20, 2009, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- an ordinance prohibiting a dog from creating an annoyance or injury to persons or property and amending the “code of the townhip of princeton, new jersey, 1968”. *
BOND ORDINANCE PROVIDING A SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION OF $2,500,000 FOR THE REHABILITATION OF THE SEWER SYSTEM IN AND BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, IN THE COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $2,500,000 BONDS OR NOTES OF THE TOWNSHIP FOR FINANCING PART OF THE APPROPRIATION. (Public Hearing June 22, 2009)
6. WORK SESSION
Princeton University, Arts District
7. CLOSED SESSION
* Previously Distributed