PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, May 18, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
March 24, April 6, 2009
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantee
- The Hun School, Major Site Plan, Athletic Facilities, Completion time extension to
July 1, 2009
c. Appointment: COAH Mediation Team – Audrey Chen
d. Resolution: COAH Mediation Team
e. Resolution: To Oppose Transfer of Money from Emergency Medical Technician (“EMT”) Training Fund
f. Resolution: Emergency Authorization, Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement
g. Resolution: To Increase Temporary Budget
h. Music Amplification Requests:
- Mark & Laura Parker, party at Mountain Lakes, May 24, 2009, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Rukhsana Khan, party at 248 Carriage Way, June 5, 2009, 9:00 pm to 11:00 p.m.
i. Resolution: Authorizing purchase of 281 Griggs Drive for the sum of $68,633.
j. Bid Award: Quaker Road Water Main Extension, E. Sambol Corp., Toms River, NJ , $134,770.00, contingent upon the Princeton Historical Society posting an escrow for this work in accordance with the agreement between The Historical Society and Princeton Township.
k. Resolution: Appointing An Insurance Fund Commissioner And An Alternate Insurance Fund Commissioner To Serve On The Mid Jersey Municipal Joint Insurance Fund
l. Resolution: Authorizing Collaboration with the County of Mercer for A Regional Vehicle Wash Facility Feasibility Study
- AN ORDINANCE ESTABLISHING SPEED ZONES FOR THE PRINCETON CHARTER SCHOOL AND THE PRINCETON FRIENDS SCHOOL AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”. *
- an ordinance establishing parking regulations within farm view fields and amending the “code of the township of Princeton, new jersey, 1968”. *
- an ordinance prohibiting a dog from creating an annoyance or injury to persons or property and amending the “code of the townhip of princeton, new jersey, 1968”. *
- AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE VACATION OF A SANITARY SEWER EASEMENT ON BLOCK 5403, LOT 12, PRINCETON TOWNSHIP TAX MAP BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON.*
3. ORDINANCE INTRODUCTION
- AN ORDINANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, COUNTY OF MERCER, STATE OF NEW JERSEY AMENDING LAND DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION, ESCROW AND PERMIT FEES AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”.
4. 2009 Municipal Budget
- Ordinance Public Hearing: - TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON CALENDAR YEAR 2009 ORDINANCE TO EXCEED THE MUNICIPAL BUDGET APPROPRIATION LIMITS AND TO ESTABLISH A CAP BANK (N.J.S.A. 40A: 4-45.14)*
- Resolution: To read the budget by title only
- Public Hearing on the 2009 Municipal Operating Budget
- Adoption of the Operating Budget
7. WORK SESSION
- Clover/Deerpath Neighborhood
8. CLOSED SESSION