PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, May 4, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
RESOLUTION: Naming Phyllis L. Marchand Plaza
PROCLAMATION: Be Green and Be Seen
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
• Tom Zola – Velocitel, Cingular Site, South Princeton, Princeton University, Fine Hall
Washington Road, Release of performance guarantee along with any remaining escrows.
•Princeton University – Graduate School Basketball Court Relocation (Administrative Waiver) James Britt, Esq., Release of performance guaranty along with any remaining inspection fees.
c. Street Closing Request:
- Battle Road between Olden Lane and Battle Road Circle, Memorial Day Potluck Supper, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. contingent upon approval of the Traffic Safety Officer
d. Music Amplification Requests:
- Andrea Didisheim, Bar Mitzvah at Mountain Lakes, October 17, 2009, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sheri Bechtel, wedding at Mountain Lakes, June 28, 2009, 3:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Katherine Mitchell, wedding at Mountain Lakes, August 1, 2009, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
e. Appointments: Revaluation Committee, Clive Usiskin
COAH Mediation Team, Audrey Chen and Julie Nachamkin
f. Bid Awards:
- 2009 Road Materials, Trap Rock Industries, Kingston, N.J., $390,361.25
- Improvements of Cedar Lane, Southern Way and Western Way, Earle Asphalt Company, Farmingdale, N.J., Total Recommended Bid Award $886,113.13
g. Resolution and Agreement: Government Software Solutions, for a sum not to exceed $17,000 for purchasing and installing software and $16,000 for training, data conversion and first year’s maintenance for the Construction Department and Rental Housing fee based program. Funds are available for this purpose from fees collected by the Building Department and will not involve any expense to the Township taxpayer.
h. Resolution: Supporting New Jersey Department of Transportation Enhancement Funds Grant Application
i. Resolution: Support of Grant Application for Food Waste and Leaf Composting Education
- AN ORDINANCE ESTABLISHING SPEED ZONES FOR THE PRINCETON CHARTER SCHOOL AND THE PRINCETON FRIENDS SCHOOL AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”. (Public Hearing May 18, 2009).
- an ordinance establishing parking regulations within farm view fields and amending the “code of the township of Princeton, new jersey, 1968”. (Public Hearing May 18, 2009.)
- an ordinance prohibiting a dog from creating an annoyance or injury to persons or property and amending the “code of the townhip of princeton, new jersey, 1968”. (Public Hearing May 18, 2009)
- AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE VACATION OF A SANITARY SEWER EASEMENT ON BLOCK 5403, LOT 12, PRINCETON TOWNSHIP TAX MAP BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON.
(Public Hearing May 18, 2009.)
5. CLOSED SESSION