PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, April 20, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
March 23, 2009
JOINT PROCLAMATION – 150th Anniversary Princeton Public Schools
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
•Mr. James J. Britt, Esquire, Princeton University, Boiler House Renovation, Completion time extention to July 31, 2009
•Mr. James J. Britt, Esquire, Princeton University, Whitman College, Completion time extension to September 30, 2009
•Mr. James J. Britt, Esquire, Princeton University, 294-306 Alexander Street, Completion time extension to July 31, 2009.
•Don Stryker, Princeton Friends School, School Annex – Renovations of Schoolmaster’s House, Completion time extension to April 30, 2010.
•Boyd, Laura & John, 62 Cherry Hill Road, Minor Subdivision – B 5201 L 10, Release of Maintenance Guaranty along with any remaining escrows.
•John Kantorek, Stony Brook Regional Sewer Authority, Installation of Trees, Completion time extension to June 30, 2009.
c. Music Amplification Requests:
- Kristen Suozzo, Birthday Party at Mountain Lakes, April 25, 2009, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Princeton University Reunions, May 28, 29, 30, 31, 2009, 9:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
*55th Reunion Class of 1954 – Palmer Pavilion, Princeton Stadium
*60th and 65th Reunion Classes of 1949 & 1944 – Forbes College Tent
*30th Reunion Class of 1979 – Scully Courtyard
- Kate Doliwa, Wedding at Mountain Lakes, June 13, 2009, 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Revaluation Committee
- Construction Board of Appeals, George Feddish
f. Littlebrook School, Request to Stencil Storm Drains
g. Resolution: NextG for Fiberoptic System
h. Resolution: To Support Funding Application for Cherry Valley Road Improvement Project
- BOND ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AS A LOCAL IMPROVEMENT THE CONSTRUCTION OF A SANITARY SEWER LINE ALONG QUARRY LANE A DISTANCE OF 370’ FEET FROM MOUNTAIN AVENUE WITHIN THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, APPROPRIATING THE SUM OF $46,620.00 THEREFORE, PROVIDING FOR THE FINANCING OF SAID APPROPRIATION BY THE MAKING OF A DOWN PAYMENT AND THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS AND NOTES OF SAID TOWNSHIP AND FURTHER PROVIDING FOR A SPECIAL ASSESSMENT OF 100% OF THE COST UPON THE BENEFITTED PROPERTY OWNER *
-AN ORDINANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON PROVIDING FOR ENFORCEMENT PROVISIONS FOR ITS AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROGRAM AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968” *
- AN ORDINANCE CONCERNING STOPPING OR STANDING VEHICLES ON STREETS OR PARTS OF STREETS WITHIN THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968” *
TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON CALENDAR YEAR 2009 ORDINANCE TO EXCEED THE MUNICIPAL BUDGET APPROPRIATION LIMITS AND TO ESTABLISH A CAP BANK (N.J.S.A. 40A: 4-45.14)
(Public Hearing May 18, 2009)
b. Resolution to Introduce 2009 Municipal Budget
6. CLOSED SESSION