PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, April 6, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
February 23 and March 9, 2009
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Mr. Richard Fleck, CFO, The Hun School of Princeton, Major Site Plan – Athletic Facilities
Completion Time Extension to June 1, 2009
- Mr. Tom Zolna, Velocitel Cingular Site – South Princeton, Princeton University Fine Hall – Washington Road, Completion Time Extension to May 9, 2009
- James Britt, Esq. Princeton University – Tennis Court Relocation (Phase I), Release of performance guaranty. No maintenance guaranty needed.
- James Britt, Esq., Princeton University – Lawrence Drive Fence (Administrative Waiver)
Release of performance guaranty contingent upon the receipt of an acceptable 2 year maintenance guaranty agreement.
c. Professional Services Agreements:
- Benchmark Resolution Services, LLC, Brick, NJ for non binding arbitration services regarding the financing of the construction of the North Ridge Sewer Line.
- Construction Materials Testing Services, Smoyer Park Dam Restoration, Not to Exceed $27,730.15
d. Appointments: Carol Pierce - Traffic Safety Committee
Mary McManus, Robin Wallach, Caroline Clancy and William Enslin - Revaluation Committee
e. Resolution: Stony Brook Pedestrian Bridge and Path Capital Project – Jasna Polana Temporary Construction Access Agreement
f. Music Amplification Requests:
- Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart, Fundraising Gala, May 9, 2009, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Princeton Day School, Alumni Reunion Reception, May 15, 2009, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Stuart Country Day School, Spring Auction, April 18, 2009, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
g. Bid Award; 2009 Spring Tree Planting , Whistle Stop Nursery & Farm, Ringoes, NJ, $6,037.25
h. Resolution: Permanent Appointment, Patrol Officer, Frank A. Pinelli
i. Resolution: To Affirm the Township’s Civil Rights Policy
- Ewing Street Sidewalk Project
- Philip Drive, Hemlock Circle and Woodside Lane Sidewalk Project
3. ORDINANCE INTRODUCTION
- AN ORDINANCE CONCERNING STOPPING OR STANDING VEHICLES ON STREETS OR PARTS OF STREETS WITHIN THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968” (Public Hearing 4/20/09)
Pool Report, Jack Roberts
7. CLOSED SESSION