PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, March 23, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
1. Joint Meeting with Princeton Borough
- School Budget Presentation (School Officials)
2. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Princeton LLC/ Bunn Drive Nursing Home, Mark Solomon, Esq.,
Maintenance Guaranty Authorization to pull bond.
- Quality Assisted Living, Mr. Jack O’Connor, Release of performance guaranty. No maintenance guaranty needed.
- Princeton Day School, Building Reconstruction & Expansion, J. Halleck Hoeland, Princeton Development Group, Completion Time Extension to April 1, 2010.
c. Appointments: Robert Ross, Zoning Board of Adjustment
Daniel Preston, Cable TV Committee
d. Professional Services Agreements:
- JT Surveying, Quarry Lane Sewer Extension, NTE $6,000.
- Hunter Research, Mountain Lakes Dam Rehabilitation Project Archeological Monitoring, NTE $37,000.
e. Approval of Hun School Easement Agreement
f. Request for Fireworks, Princeton University Reunions Weekend, Saturday, May 30, 2009 contingent upon approval of the Fire Official.
g. Request for Temporary Road Closure, Washington Road from Prospect Avenue to Faculty Road, Princeton University Fireworks, May 30, 2009, 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. contingent upon approval of the Traffic Safety Officer.
h. Resolution: Smart Growth Grant Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
i. Bid Award: Smoyer Park Dam Improvements, Top Line Construction Corp., Somerville, NJ
- AN ORDINANCE CONCERNING LOW SPEED VEHICLES OPERATING ON THE ROADWAYS IN THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”.*
-AN ORDINANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON PROVIDING FOR ENFORCEMENT PROVISIONS FOR ITS AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROGRAM AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968” (Public Hearing April 20, 2009)
- BOND ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AS A LOCAL IMPROVEMENT THE CONSTRUCTION OF A SANITARY SEWER LINE ALONG QUARRY LANE A DISTANCE OF 370’ FEET FROM MOUNTAIN AVENUE WITHIN THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, APPROPRIATING THE SUM OF $46,620.00 THEREFORE, PROVIDING FOR THE FINANCING OF SAID APPROPRIATION BY THE MAKING OF A DOWN PAYMENT AND THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS AND NOTES OF SAID TOWNSHIP AND FURTHER PROVIDING FOR A SPECIAL ASSESSMENT OF 100% OF THE COST UPON THE BENEFITTED PROPERTY OWNER (Public Hearing April 20, 2009)
Stony Brook Millstone Watershed Association, Municipal Assessment
8. CLOSED SESSION