PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, February 9, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
January 12, 26 and 27, 2009
Proclamation: Black History Month
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- The Hun School – Major Site Plan, Athletic Facilities, Completion time extension to April 15, 2009.
- Mr. James J. Britt, Esq., Princeton University, Boiler House Renovation, Re-Use, Completion time extension to April 30, 2009
- Mr. James J. Britt, Esq., Princeton University, Whitman College, Completion time extension to April 30, 2009.
- Mr. James J. Britt, Esq. Princeton University, 294-306 Alexander Street, Completion time extension to April 30, 2009.
- J. Halleck Hoeland, Princeton Development Group, Princeton Day School – Building Reconstruction and Expansion Project, Completion time extension to April 1, 2009.
- Municipal Judge, Bonnie Goldman
- Fire Commissioner, Ed Greenblat
- Recreation Board, Michael Petrone
d. Resolution and Agreement – Mercer County HOME Investment Partnerships Program Consortium
e. Resolution and Agreement: 2009 Canoe Concession, Turning Basin Park
f. Music Amplification Requests:
- Cindy Linville, for a party at 1075 Great Road, February 21, 2009, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Janet Lasley, for a party at 860 State Road, March 7, 2009, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
g. Professional Services Agreement: Zoning Board Attorney, Robert Casey, Esq.
h. Supplemental Agreement: New Jersey Sustainable Institute/Rutgers University, $15,000.
i. Resolution: Budget Transfers, $67,200.
2. ORDINANCE INTRODUCTIONS
- BOND ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AS A GENERAL IMPROVEMENT VARIOUS ROAD IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS WITHIN THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY, APPROPRIATING $300,000.00 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR NOTES OF THE TOWNSHIP TO FINANCE A PART OF THE COSTS THEREOF. (Public Hearing February 23, 2009)
- AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AS A GENERAL IMPROVEMENT THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE STONY BROOK PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE AND PATHWAY BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON AND APPROPRIATING THE SUM OF $789,692.00 THEREFOR. (Public Hearing February 23, 2009)
3. Comments from the audience
5. CLOSED SESSION