PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, January 26, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
December 1, 15 & 29, 2008
January 4, 2009
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Mr. James J. Britt, Esq., Princeton University, South Campus Parking Garage, Release of maintenance guaranty
- Mr. Olen Kalkus, Headmaster, Princeton Academy of The Sacred Heart, Release of maintenance guaranty
d. Bid Award: Purchase of Police Vehicles
- Hertrich Fleet Services, Milford, DE, 3 Vehicles, Not to Exceed $70,373.
- Fords National Automart, Inc/Motors Fleet, Ocean, NJ, 2 Vehicles, Not to Exceed $ 43,577.28
e. Music Amplification Request: Megan Snyder, Cherry Hill, NJ for a wedding at Mountain Lakes on May 23, 2009, 4:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
f. Resolution: Down Payment Assistance Loan, Washington Oaks, Not to Exceed $5,000.
g. RESOLUTION DETERMINING THE FORM AND OTHER DETAILS OF NOT TO EXCEED $9,600,000 OF GENERAL IMPROVEMENT REFUNDING BONDS OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, IN THE COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY OR SUCH OTHER AMOUNT AS DETERMINED BY THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER TO ACCOMPLISH THE REFUNDING ON THE TERMS APPROVED BY THE LOCAL FINANCE BOARD CONSISTENT WITH THE REFUNDING PROVISIONS OF THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE AND PROVIDING FOR THE SALE AND THE DELIVERY OF SUCH BONDS TO RBC CAPITAL MARKETS
h. Resolution to amend the Department of Public Works Contract to increase Township Medical Insurance “Opt Out” Payment.
i. Professional Services Agreements:
- Miller, Porter & Muller, Planning Board’s General Counsel for 2009, Fees on File
- O’Donnell, McCord & DeMarzo, P.C., Special Counsel to the Planning Board, Fees on File
j. Resolution Authorizing Sewer Agreement, 15 Haslet Avenue
AN ORDINANCE INCREASING THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS OF THE PRINCETON TOWNSHIP HOUSING BOARD AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968” (Public Hearing February 23, 2009)
5. CLOSED SESSION