PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, December 21, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Tenacre Foundation, Service Building Rehabilitation, Performance guaranty release along with any remaining escrows. No maintenance guaranty is required.
- Princeton University Boiler House Renovation/Re-Use, Completion time extension to June 30, 2010.
- Princeton University, New South Data Center Expansion, Lots 1,2 & 28, Block 10901,
Completion time extension to June 30, 2010.
- Hun School of Princeton, Athletic Facilities, Maintenance guaranty release along with any other remaining escrows. The Township will continue to hold the $51,200.40 performance guaranty.
c. Music Amplification Request: Celina Imielinska, for a party at Mountain Lakes, December 31, 2009, 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
d. Resolution and Agreement: Mt Rose Tower Lease Princeton Township
e. Resolution: Transfer of Funds
f. Resolutions: Chapter 159
g. Bid Award: Police Vehicles, Hertrich Fleet Services, Milford, DE, Not to Exceed $53,922
h. Professional Services Agreements:
- Greg Sandusky, Maintenance of Township Tax Maps, Not to Exceed $17,000.
- French and Parrello Associates, PA, Stony Brook Pedestrian Pathway and Bridge Project,
Not to Exceed $30,500.
- AN ORDINANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, COUNTY OF MERCER, STATE OF NEW JERSEY CONCERNING NON-LIFE HAZARD USE REGISTRATION AND PERMIT FEES FOR THE PRINCETON TOWNSHIP BUREAU OF FIRE PREVENTION AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”. *
5. WORK SESSION
6. CLOSED SESSION
Personnel/ Potential Litigation/Negotiations