PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, December 15, 2008, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
1. NJ Council On Affordable Housing (COAH) Third Round Fair Share Plan
- Resolution Authorizing the Filing of the Housing Element and Fair Share Plan with COAH and Further - Petitioning for Substantive Certification
- Resolution to Satisfy Check List Item N.J.A.C. 5:96-3.2
- Resolution Requesting COAH Approval of Spending Plan
2. JOINT MEETING - PRESENTATION: Revaluation
September 22, October 6 & 20, November 10 & 24, 2008
4. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- JAT Holdings – The Bank of Princeton, Completion time extension to September 1, 2009.
- Princeton LLC/ Bunn Drive Nursing Home, Mark Solomon, Esq. - Completion time extension for the maintenance guaranty and authorization to pull bond.
- Berkowsky & Associates, Church & Dwight, Parking Lot Expansion - Release of performance guaranty. No maintenance guaranty needed.
- Rosedale Road Pump Station, Release of performance guaranty. No maintenance guaranty is needed.
- Mr. James J. Britt, Esq., Princeton University
* Soccer Stadium / Restoration, Release of performance guaranty contingent upon the receipt of the maintenance guaranty.
* Guard House Relocation, Release of performance guaranty. No maintenance guaranty needed.
* Boiler House Renovation – Use, MacMillan Bldg Annex Site Restoration, Completion time extension to February 28, 2009.
* Elm Drive Substation Upgrade Release of performance guaranty. No maintenance guaranty needed.
* Whitman College Completion time extension to February 28, 2009.
* Tennis Court Drainage Improvements Release of performance guaranty. No maintenance guaranty needed.
c. Resolution to renew Mid Jersey Municipal Joint Insurance Fund membership.
d. Resolution to reappoint Risk Management Consultant.
e. Professional Services Agreement: Gregory Sandusky, PE, PLS, Maintenance of Township Tax Maps, $17,000.
f. Bid Award: Road Improvements, Edgerstoune Road and Winant Road, Integrated Construction and Utilities, Edison NJ based on the low bid amount of $1,129,069.50.
g. Resolution Authorizing Settlement Agreement with RD Construction, Inc., in connection with the Rosedale Road Pump Station Replacement Project
h. Resolution Authorizing the Purchase of Affordable Unit at Washington Oaks - $80,624.00
i Appointment: Princeton Township Committee
- Swearing In
- an ordinance concerning outdoor lighting fixtures and amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968. *
- an ordinance establishing a twenty-five (25) mile per hour school zone speed limit along the great road for the princeton academy school and amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968” *
- TO SET FORTH THE DETERMINATION OF THE GOVERNING BODY CONCERNING ELIGIBILITY FOR THE DEFINED CONTRIBUTION RETIREMENT PROGRAM (DCRP) PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 92 OF THE LAWS OF 2007*
- AN ORDINANCE CONCERNING FIRE PROTECTION SUBCODE FEES AND AMENDING THE “CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY, 1968”*
8. WORK SESSION
- 2009 Meeting Schedule
9. CLOSED SESSION